Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Arts & Crafts


What did you create, and why?
I didn't create anything. I did research several resources and bookmarked sites that I found useful for my Deaf classes.


What went well for you?
Searching the resources provided was helpful. There are several sites that lead me to other links that were helpful too. I was able to test and use the sites such as Newsela and Rewordify. These will be very helpful to me and readings for my classes in the fall.

What was challenging?
A challenge was knowing what exactly to create. The resources provided were great and useful but not really something I needed to create.


What did you enjoy? 
I enjoyed finding great resources that I can use. Researching the sites was enjoyable.
What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?

I am going to make sure my students know how to use these sites and I will be emailing families and discussing these sites at open house. I am going to create a paper for students and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment