Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Google Sheets


What did you create, and why? 
- I created a Google Sheet for one of the ASL 2 projects that I teach. The activity is to use ASL grammar and expression to describe a person and a place. They need to write out the descriptions in English before they can sign it. This will be shared with other ASL teachers within the district.

What went well for you?
- Creating this was pretty easy and I was able to tweak the sheet to fit my needs as well as share it with ASL teachers in the district. This is a great too so we can collaborate and create better activities as well as be able to share and talk about successes of our students.

What was challenging?
- Not too much.

What did you enjoy? 
- The idea of being able to share and collaborate is exciting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment