What did you create, and why?
- I created a Google form to gather information from my ASL 2 and ASL 3 students at the beginning of the year. I am going to use this information to use to get to know my students. I will also be able to use the information I gather throughout the year to celebrate their birthdays, help them achieve their goals and teach to their strengths.
What went well for you?
- Creating a Google Form will give me useful information about my students and collects this information into Google Sheets.
What was challenging?
- Going through all the types of questions was a challenge; trying to decide which type would work well for what I wanted.
What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
- I am planning using Google Forms throughout the year with all of my classes. It will be a great formative assessment too and a quick way to gather information I need to make my teaching better and fit my students different needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment