- What did you create, and why?
- I created a video sharing some tips on how to write an introductory paragraph. This is sometimes a very hard part of an essay for students, and I thought a video they could interact with would be a useful when for them to get some information they could use.
- What went well for you?
- The site was very user friendly. The videos I watched were very instructive and allowed me to have a basic understanding of what I was doing.
- What was challenging?
- Finding a good video is always a bit of a challenge.
- What did you enjoy?
- I liked being able to add questions to make sure they are listening and also being able to cut out parts I don't need.
- What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
- This would be a great way to teach them things during the writing process when all students aren't at the same spot. Then those who are behind would be able to review important points and those who are ahead could continue to move forward with the process.
Summer camp is about having fun, learning new things and connecting with friends. That’s what Edmonds Technology Summer Camp is about too! Through a series of creative challenges, you will build your own knowledge and skills using technology to create and share. Join us for a summer learning adventure!
Monday, August 31, 2015
EDpuzzle
Labels:
Interactive Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment