Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Google Slides


What did you create, and why? 
- I created a Google Slide presentation I will use in World History 9. I was able to create and edit this in Google Slides. This presentation is on Christianity and it is one of 5 religion presentations that I have for WH 9.

What went well for you?
- Google Slides has several features that I like and will be using for my other presentations.

What was challenging?
-There were some features that I was used to using in PowerPoint that I couldn't find. Also adding an image was a little challenging but I was able to play around and figure it out.
What did you enjoy? 
-The ease of Google Slides was a nice surprise.

What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
- I plan on having my students create collaboratively and they can edit and share their work. They will be able to share their work with parents and community much easier with Google Slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment