Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Google Forms

What did you create, and why?

I created a google form to use for my first chapter with my Geometry students.  I would love to hear input from them about what went well for them during the chapter and how I can help them in their learning.  I would like to continue doing this for each chapter.

What went well for you?

I was able to find a great tutorial in google that walked me through exactly how to make the form. This was very helpful.

What was challenging?

The link that was provided for the tutorial was only a long list of lessons (videos??) that I couldn't decipher where to just get help with google forms. I searched more and was able to find a page that I was able to read rather than watch.

What did you enjoy?

Since our students will all have chromebooks this year, I am excited to learn how I can use google forms in my classroom.  I really want to use this as a tool to get feedback from students.

Ideas?

To use as feedback and get a feel for how my students are understanding concepts or where they are confused.

http://goo.gl/forms/hIF1RkfGpu

2 comments:

  1. Your google form is a great example of formative assessment! I'm sorry the lessons in our Challenge weren't effective for you and that you found a tutorial that worked! Take a look at this cheat sheet http://www.shakeuplearning.com/uploads/1/7/2/2/1722468/googleformscheatsheet.pdf to see if it's helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your google form is a great example of formative assessment! I'm sorry the lessons in our Challenge weren't effective for you and that you found a tutorial that worked! Take a look at this cheat sheet http://www.shakeuplearning.com/uploads/1/7/2/2/1722468/googleformscheatsheet.pdf to see if it's helpful.

    ReplyDelete