- What did you create, and why?
- I added the app "Road to Grammar" to chrome. Then I explored it. Last year my students had a really hard time with grammar in their writing. I think that the quizzes that are available on this website would be really helpful tool to use when teaching grammar to my classes. This would be a great place where students could be assessed on the skills we have been covering in class.
- What went well for you?
- It is a pretty straight forward app, so it was easy to explore.
- What was challenging?
- Nothing. I think what would be challenging is finding time to have kids use the site and also to find the content I needed on the website.
- What did you enjoy?
- I liked that there are some games on the site. Any time kids can play games I think it helps with their involvement and buy in.
- What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
- I plan on using this tool along side the grammar lessons I have been teaching my students.
Summer camp is about having fun, learning new things and connecting with friends. That’s what Edmonds Technology Summer Camp is about too! Through a series of creative challenges, you will build your own knowledge and skills using technology to create and share. Join us for a summer learning adventure!
Monday, August 31, 2015
Road to Grammar
Labels:
Arts & Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment