Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Google Calendar

  • What did you create, and why? 
    • I created a new calendar. I think it would be great to use Google Calendar instead of a paper planner in class. The kids would be able to access the calendar from their computers. The calendar would send them reminders about assignments. There parents could also access the calendar to help remind their students about assignments they should be working on. 
  • What went well for you?
    • The videos were very helpful. They made creating an event easy. 
  • What was challenging?
    • Figuring out how to find the link to share the calendar on the Challenge completion form. 
  • What did you enjoy? 
    • I enjoyed all the features that were available through Google Calendars that are not available when simply using a paper planner. I like that it can be shared with lots of people, you can make appointments, you can choose who joins, and you can get reminders. 
  • What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families? 
    • I would love to use this n my class instead of paper planners. This way my students would be able to access their assignment due dates on their computers and their families would also be able to have access to the calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment