Challenge: Google Draw
What did you create, and why?
I created a google draw graphic organizer for rules of exponents. I want my students to be able to use something that summarizes all the rules for exponents in a quick, easy to read way.
What went well for you?
This actually worked very nicely for me as I am a user of SMART Notebook and Google Draw was very similar. It made it very easy. What I was looking for was how to use Google Draw with my students once they have their chromebooks and now I know the ease of using it.
What was challenging?
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of the google apps and how to use them in my classroom along with how to find them and organize myself in my google apps.
What did you enjoy?
I love to create documents and graphic organizers that I know will help my student summarize their learning. Students have different learning styles and if organizing their thoughts is helpful, I want them to be able to use these features for themselves.
Ideas?
I would like my students to create their own graphic organizers in Google Draw and find ways to use it to help them learn the concepts taught in class.
https://docs.google.com/a/edmonds.wednet.edu/drawings/d/1cN_YPvv6V8Vjt3eYDG6DbqEr1LTK7kNJ2atKT_HgGe8/edit?usp=sharing
Your graphic organizer is a great way to have students understand and summarize exponents. And I agree, there are many similarities between the Google apps. You are well on your way to having your students use Chromebooks in a meaningful way!
ReplyDelete