Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Kahoot

What did you create, and why? 
I created a Kahoot quiz for ASL 2.  It is a quiz I will use the first day of school to check what students learned last year.  It will be a quick information gathering for me.  I created this in Kahoot because I get instant information and kids get instant feedback on their answers too.

What went well for you?
The ease of using Kahoot is great.

What was challenging?
In ASL I will have to create YouTube videos and then embed them into future quizzes.  I wish there was a way to not use YouTube but videos I have saved on my desk top ready to go.

What did you enjoy? 
Kahoot is a great way to create a quiz, have the students take the quiz and get immediate feedback.  There is a competition aspect if I want to use it as a competition.  I was able to play around and create a formative assessment.  I am excited to create more quizzes.


1 comment:

  1. Using Kahoot! on the first day of school is a fabulous idea! Your ideas for different ways of using it are great. Would you please make your Kahoot! visible to me (my user name is: rose_maxwell) or make it public?

    ReplyDelete