I created a presentation using Google Slides for helping students understand how to form the S sound correctly and to practice it at the beginning phase. I found it to be pretty straight forward and not all that different from Powerpoint; I did not run across any particular challenges but did not explore the more advanced features. I enjoyed how easy it is to insert videos and photos. Some ideas I have are to share this with parents so they can work on articulation practice at home and also to share with paraeducators who work 1:1 with the students to reinforce good speech skills.
One of the many nice features of Slides is the ability to share your work with others easily. You can share a presentation as a view only, view/comment only or invite others to edit and collaborate on a presentation. Your idea of using Slides for homework is great, I'm sure the families you work with will appreciate it. Please include the link to your Slides presentation so others can see your work!
ReplyDelete