Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Challenge: Classroom Website

Challenge:  Classroom Website 


James Caesar
Lynnwood High School

http://teacher.edmonds.wednet.edu/lhs/mcaesar 


What did you create, and why? 
I created this website to inform my students and their parents on what is going on in my classroom and to communicate more effectively.

What went well for you?
Since I have run my classroom through my web page for years this was where I chose to start. I have been using the district provided teacher websites for years.

What was challenging?
Having to figure out how to post to the blog.

What did you enjoy? 
Finishing the task :)

What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families? 
None at this time.

1 comment:

  1. The calendar embedded on the site looks great. This site could be a great tool to help communicate with families the learning that is occurring in the class throughout the year. You can also include links to Google Forms for students or parents on your site.

    ReplyDelete