Kahoot Blog Post
by Tiffany Hall
What did you create, and why?
I've created a Kahoot account and my first quiz for my second grade students. I created multiple choice questions and added graphics to match the questions. This quiz will be used after reading the first few chapters of "The Mouse and the Motorcycle", which is a book that I read aloud to my second graders.
What went well for you?
It was very easy to navigate Kahoot and create a quiz.
What was challenging?
I created a pretty simple first Kahoot. I'm working on creating more with video links embedded which is taking a bit more time. I think the challenge for using this often will be having the time to become more familiar with this tool and to have enough devices to use this tool in the classroom
I really enjoyed the engaging but simplistic use of this tool. My students will be able to navigate Kahoot very easily.
What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
I look forward to using Kahoot next year for many different formative assessments. I will share this tool with my grade level team as I feel it will be very useful. It is interesting to think about how I could share this with families. The first thing that came to mind was having the parents participate in a Kahoot during curriculum night so they can see one of the tools that I will be using in the classroom.
What a great idea to use this with parents at curriculum night!
ReplyDelete